If you’re searching for the best univibe pedal, we’ve surveyed top users who know everything there is about to know about univibe pedal. We picked the highest-quality product with awesome features you’ve never heard of this before. We sorted through over 100 products to compile a top ten list of the best univibe pedal.
This list contains, without a doubt, the greatest univibe pedal currently offered on the market. However, if you don’t want to waste any more time filtering and analyzing which is best univibe pedal, you should definitely opt for our Top 10 products choice. This has all of the fundamental features one would expect to see in a univibe pedal review.
Best univibe pedal – Top Picked!
However, there are some other competitions for these three as well. View our Top 10 best univibe pedal list for more information. If you are looking for a new univibe pedal, have a look at our choices for the finest univibe pedal. To learn more about the many varieties of univibe pedal available and how to select the best one for your needs, continue reading.
List of Top 10 Best univibe pedal In Detail
- Uni-vibe Photocell Modulator w/ Tap Tempo
- All-Analog signal path delivers a warm, touch-sensitive tone
- Dry/wet toggle selects between a Uni-Vibe and Vibrato effect
- Left two controls are your tone, right two controls are your speed, toggle is your effect
- Requires standard 9V DC negative power
- Iconic Chorus/Vibrato true to the classic late '60s tone
- Simple three-knob interface
- True bypass
- With MXR M68 Uni-Vibe Effect Pedal Your tone won't be affected while the pedal is off thanks to true bypass switching
- Add the unmistakable sound of the classic Uni-Vibe effect to your pedalboard with the MXR Uni-Vibe Chorus/Vibrato pedal with Wide range of effects between the chorus mode (dry signal and pitch-shifted signal) and vibe mode (pitch-shifted signal only)
- Maintain your tone with true bypass switching - Tonal purists will appreciate the Uni-Vibe Chorus/Vibrato's true bypass switching. When the effect is bypassed, your guitar signal bypasses the pedal's internal circuitry so that your tone remains truly unaffected.
- Take your chorus effect from subtle to extreme - You can coax all manner or rich chorus effects from the MXR Uni-Vibe's chorus mode, from subtle shimmers to slow sweeps. This mode blends your dry guitar signal in with the chorus effect. For the classic extreme Uni-Vibe effect, hit the Vibe button to take your dry signal out of the effect. Using the rate and depth knobs, you'll be able to dial in everything from unsettling vibrato to a mind-bending, throbbing effect.
- Much more pedalboard friendly than the original - It's a good thing that MXR didn't emulate the original construction of the Uni-Vibe, because that would make the MXR Uni-Vibe Chorus/Vibrato much less compact. This reissue is pedalboard friendly, with a simple three-knob interface that makes it easy to dial in great tone quickly.
- Iconic chorus/Vibrato true to the classic late '60s tone
- Simple three-knob interface
- True bypass
- 70 high-quality AMP models that utilize MOOER’s non-liner amp modelling technology from the MICRO PREAMP series. Supports loading extra amp models via editing software.
- TONE CAPTURE function allows you to sample and capture your real-life amplifier to create brand new digital amp models
- 32 IR-based factory speaker cab models to emulate the same dynamics and feel of a real tube amp
- 10 user slots to load in your favorite third-party IR files (2048 sample points)
- 11 different effects blocks with over 180 high-quality effects that cover all the bases from your favorite stompboxes and plugins to studio rack units.
- 30% smaller enclosure than older MDVs, still with top-mounted jacks for tight spaces.
- Now has MUCH slower and MUCH faster available speeds (than all older Fulltone vibes)
- Has a linear ramp up of the Speed knob
- 100% correct Vintage Univibe analog circuit with no opamps in the Audio path
- It has twice the available volume as any vibe clone, assuring that you don't get bogged-down in the mix when you kick it on
- The individual pieces that make up the Dark Side workstation are Fuzz, Delay and Modulation
- Keeley engineers painstakingly extracted the nuances of earlier transistor based fuzzes to make a more transparent Big Fuzz
- Select from 12 different multi-head tape style syncopated delays or a combination of Flanger, Rotary Speaker Cabinet, U-Vibe, and Phaser and start shaping your own musical reality
- A TRS Expression Pedal port and effect order switch stack yet another brick of fun, functionality, and flexibility to your wall of sound
- 9VDC Center Negative, Power Supply Required
- Package Weight: 1 pounds
- Simulate rotating speaker sounds
- Each of 11 effect blocks have been designed and realized in-house by the tone chasing freaks at Wampler: (Dimension, Chorus, Harmonic Tremolo, Tremolo, AutoSwell, Rotary, U-Vibe, Phaser, Flanger, Envelope Filter and AutoWah)
- Run it in full glorious stereo or keep it in mono, even split that mono signal to route some effects to go before your drive pedals or amp gain, and have the rest follow behind or in your effects loop
- There are 8 presets to store your favorite sounds; you can recall them via the fully mappable midi, via the button on the front and even from the stomps
- The expression pedal can control ANY of the 5 controls and you can even set the heel and toe point
- We’re all tone-freaks, and we’re always trying new things, but we hope this pedal finds it’s forever home on your pedalboard, so we built it to last that long
- Input and output jacks
- Intensity and Volume knob
- True Bypass ON/OFF footswitch
- Speed/Status LED
- Chorus/Vibrato switch
I hope you have found this list of the best univibe pedal to be useful. If you have any concerns regarding our website or reviews, please do not hesitate to contact us. We would be pleased to assist you with your shopping selections in any way we can.