As much as I desire to squeeze profound meaning out of every day of my life, sometimes the day ends and I’m simply weary and tired. Nothing profound seems to have taken place and I can’t help but feel like some opportunity has been lost. In those moments discouragement can easily set in.
Rather than dwell on the disappointment of day that’s ending, I remind myself of some simple life reminders to help me bounce back and begin again tomorrow:
- Sometimes the difference between success and failure is one more try.
- If there are no obstacles, you’re on the wrong road.
- One person can change the rest of your life. Look for opportunities to meet someone new every day.
- Make sure to feed your mind new thoughts and ideas regularly. We all need fresh perspectives to ponder in order to experience more in life.
- Make sure your life story is full of interesting characters, unexpected twists, and new experiences.
- Just try.